Fly The Whale
Our core team of highly experienced professionals are ready to manage, maintain, and fly your aircraft with an unwavering commitment to safety, utmost reliability and in the most economic manner possible.
Fly The Whale has safely carried over 100,000 guests since we began operations in 2008. Managing over a dozen Cessna and Sikorsky aircraft with personal service based on the individual needs and requests of our clients.
Benefits of FTW Part 91 Management
- One Stop Solution you fly… We take care of the rest with a dedicated manager and 24/7 oversight
- Dedicated Flight Crews at less cost than current contract rates
- Fleet insurance at a lesser cost with higher levels of coverage
- Concierge Team to handle and elevate all aspects of every journey
- Smart Phone login to create and track your flights
- Flight Flexibility access to diverse fleet, including seaplanes and helicopters to get you to where you need to go when you want
- Ownership Savings via spend economies of scale, strict oversight, transparency, and budgeting
- Reduced Maintenance costs and aircraft downtime
Benefits of FTW Part 135 Management
- Significantly materially reduce ownership/travel costs up to 40% or greater via charter
- Create a plan tailored for your needs
We’re Serious About Your Business—
For more information please contact our President.
Do You Know Someone Who Owns an Aircraft?
Send them our way for aircraft management and we will pay you for the referral.
- $25K for Part 135 Management Agreement
- $15K for Part 91 Management Agreement
- $30K for Part 135 Management Agreement
- $20K for Part 91 Management Agreement
Payments to be made quarterly. Client must be in good standing (paying within terms of contract…not delinquent). 1st quarterly payment will be submitted 120 days after initial contract sign-off (90 days + 30 days for billing cycle). Thereafter, 2nd, 3rd and 4th payment will be paid every 90 days. Payee will be required to submit W-9 (request for tax ID) Payment will be made via check, wire, or ACH.