Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Website FlyThewhale Fly The Whale
Founded in 2006, Fly The Whale offers on-demand aircraft charter services in the Northeast, Florida, The Bahamas and scheduled service between St. Croix and St. Thomas, USVI
Join a team that operates with the highest Safety, Service and Style.
Candidates must have the following:
- Airframe and/or Power Plant license
- Full-Time Position
- The Aircraft Maintenance Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements.
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications.
Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to all full-time employees (30+ hours weekly) at time of enrollment (no probationary period).
Benefit offerings thru Resourcing Edge-PEO (Professional Employer Organization)
- Disability (Employee paid)
- Accident Expense
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Member Deals
- Pet Benefits
- Health Advocate
We offer competitive pay
Please no phone calls.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fly The Whale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. In addition to federal law requirements, Fly The Whale complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org